Has anyone seen a photo? Does anyone know what make/model? Does anyone know the
specific purpose it was serving? Does anyone know how it was hooked into the
circuit? Was it electrically connected to the heater? Was it electrically
connected to the E-Cat at all? Had anyone heard any reference to it before
October 6? Was it needed for "self-sustaining" operation in September?