----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson <orionwo...@charter.net>
An:      vortex-l@eskimo.com
Datum:   28.10.2011 14:50
Betreff: RE: [Vo]:FYI- greater press about the DEMO

> Let Joe Six Pack continue to bet on Oil. Meanwhile I hope Joe Public will
> simply wait and see what develops.

We have this already seen many times.
There is definitely excess energy.
Especially after the Kullander Essen Demo it was very clear that the input
energy was too low to heat the water.

But we also have seen errors in measurement that reduce the amout of energy and
that make it possible to fake it.
We have seen a lot of contradicting and definitely untrue promises.

BTW, here in Germany we have a big pilot plant that converts wind energy into
methan. Further plants are planned.
If nothing else works, this is the way to go. Even if Rossis method works, this
would be a serious competition.

Best,

Peter