On 2011-10-28 20:26, Peter Gluck wrote:
Stirling Allan reports:

*Q&A just finished; reading of results; 470 kW maintained continuously
during *
*self-sustain; customer satisfied; sale made; more later.*

I definitely like this client!

Interesting comment on 22passi blog by an unidentified user (who appears to be truthful), translated in English by me. I think he mistook kW and MW with kWh and MWh:

* * *

I'm back from Via dell'Elettricista [Rossi's factory location in Bologna]. What Sterling Allan says is what Rossi said during the "press conference", so it's the truth, for what it's worth.

I can confirm that steam couldn't be seen as it was being condensed. Measurements should have been done by a certain engineer Fioravanti (I believe on behalf of the "very important customer").

Not everything went well (the usual [leaking] gaskets, the self-sustaining reaction that was in danger of runaway, etc), but 470kWh (even if not 1 MWh) without input power (excluding that of water pumps) couldn't leave room for doubts.

Rossi will send a report (written by the customer's consultants) to the attendees, but he's already read it aloud entirely during the press conference in both Italian/English versions.

There were many Swedes.

Stremmenos, Levi, Ferrari were quite serene and attentive. Anyhow, either everybody made arrangements [to fake a succesful test] or it's all true.

* * *

Cheers,
S.A.