Have you ever met a journalist? They are a lower form of life.

"I write a little. I erase a lot." - Chopin

--- On Fri, 11/4/11, Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Daily Mail reports on Rossi's Oct 28 demo.
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, November 4, 2011, 12:19 PM

Daily Mail wrote:
»Several high-profile demonstrations of 'cold fusion' have been proven
to be hoaxes in the past»

cold fusion demonstrations that ended up been a hoax. It is
unbelievable how little fact based information people require for
writing. Is it that people do not have ability to separate facts from
assumptions?

However we have few high profile hot fusion demonstrations presented
that were hoaxes. Such as ITER, that is known to be a hoax a priori.

    –Jouni