Either his customers are convinced or he is playing a very complex
game. There are applications for raw heat in winter
that might be worth putting up with leaky gaskets to get. His
interactions with the public on his blog are getting shorter,
and more like: "please go away, I'm very busy."

Blog post:

Dear Wladimir Guglinski:
So far we are manufacturing 1 MW plants, and our next 2 years capacity
of production has been already saturated. For the small units we need
at least 1-2 years for the approvals. Your suggestion, anyway, are
good, among the infinite possibilities of employ, those are surely
possible too.
Warm Regards,
A.R.