Mary I can 100% assure you that if I was ordering a plant from Rossi and my money was in a escrow account, Rossi would not get 1 dollar of that money until the plant fully passed the pre agreed performance conditions. I would expect every other purchaser would be the same.

I would suggest this openly posted sales conditions really takes the wind out of your sails. Under these E-Cat plant sales conditions, there can be no fraud or scam. EUR 200k is not that much money to get a taste of what the E-Cat can do.

I applaud Rossi for openly declaring the payment conditions. Well done sir.

AG