You claimed Rossi may have scammed investors. Prove it or stop making up statement that you may wish to be real.

BTW to engineers, he has proved the E-Cat works and that is all he needs to do. Why? Because his customers are engineering firms who do know how to measure the heat the E-Cat generates and how much energy it consumes. Case closed.

AG