If you read Mileys results, he produced 39 elements many new with diverging
isotopic concentrations.

One of the most interesting parts of Miley’s work (presented in the slides)
is that he has created a unique analysis tool to do precise but broad based
analysis of content of elements within the nickel powder.  He checks the
powder, sets up the machine, heats up the device, then lets it run wherein
it generates more energy than is put into it.  Then he takes the powder and
analyzes its content again.  He finds that 39 different elements have
statistically significant shifts of isotope abundance.  That’s interesting
to say the least.  The results really haven’t been processed by anyone yet
in terms of what it means for a theory describing how these things work, I
have my own ideas but that doesn’t mean much.  But Miley wants the test run
on Rossi’s device and I sure would like to see that also.