Charlie Sutherland
November 14th, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Dear Mr. Rossi,

We make GREEN detergents and are growing even in these dangerous economic
times.

My company relies on GREEN technology and a GREEN aware customer base. Our
customer distribution reaches all 50 states and several countries in Europe
and the Far East

I have a mfg plant and warehouse to heat. Not only would your e-cat devices
save me money, but the advertising value of our using your technology would
greatly increase our sales and spread information about your company to
many parts of the world.

We hope we can afford to get involved at this early stage of development.

Charlie Sutherland
Sutherland Products, Inc.
Mayodan, NC USA
#