Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Genset output was 66 kWh ie 238 MJ.
>>

> How do we know the genset output?  It's probably capable of 8x that much.

We do not know the output. We have to trust that Fioravaniti is telling the
truth. There is no way to independently verify this test. The previous
tests were manifestly real by first-principle observation alone, but for
this test we have nothing.

I pointed this out when the Oct. 28 test was still underway. Haiko Lietz
quoted me in the German press.

No one disputes that this test was completely unverifiable. That's what
Lewan reported. At LENR-CANR.org, I linked to his article, writing only:

On October 28, 2011 Rossi ran the entire array of 52 units. It apparently
produced 470 kW, again with no input power. The test was described in
NyTeknik<http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3303682.ece>
.