I never said they DID believe Rossi. This has nothing to do with Rossi, "this sector" refers to LENR in general where Rossi is only one of a growing number of people with interesting and commercially useful results.

Mary, you can try and spin their statement any way you like, but it's very clear. Their Chief Scientific Advisor has just admittted that "it is appropriate for DECC to maintain a watch on this sector". Their words, not mine. If you are having difficulty in accepting the fact that LENR is now moving slowly into mainstream acceptance by gov agencies then just say so.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vo]: UK's DECC "Monitoring the sector" (LENR)
From: Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, November 18, 2011 2:53 pm
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Craig Brown <cr...@overunity.co> wrote:
I recently contacted DECC (UK equivalent of DoE) to get their view on what they thought about the ecat, and to see if they had even heard of it.  I got quite an interesting reply. Trigger for "further action" is an interesting phrase.

"DECC is aware of this alleged power source: the DECC CSA, David MacKay FRS, has read some of the literature and has met Sven Kulander, who has reviewed an experiment and whose report is on the Defkalion website. The CSA's judgment is that it is appropriate for DECC to maintain a watch on this sector, with the key trigger for further action being the publication of the work in a reputable peer-refereed journal, including full details so that academic scientists can replicate the results." <SNIP>

In other words, they don't believe Rossi either, on the evidence that he's provided.