To me this statement made by Professor Levi about the 18 hour test he and Rossi did is scary: http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3108242.ece “/*Minimum power was 15 kilowatts, and that’s a conservative value. I calculated it several times. At night we did a measurement and the device then worked very stable and produced 20 kilowatts.”*/

/*“Now that I have seen the device work for so many hours, in my view all chemical energy sources are excluded,” said Giuseppe Levi.*/

/**He explained that this time* he chose to heat the water without boiling it, to avoid errors.*/

/**/

/*Initially, the temperature of the inflowing water was seven degrees Celsius and for a while the outlet temperature was 40 degrees Celsius. A flow rate of about one liter per second, equates to a peak power of 130 kilowatts. The power output was later stabilized at 15 to 20 kilowatts.*/"

130 kWs of heat coming from something the size of a small door knob is really scary. No chemical source that I know of could have done that. Had I been there, I would have started to very quickly move well away. I sure Levi and Rossi needed to freshen up their Bonds briefs after that event, even if the COP was in the 100's.

AG