JC,

you  used the specific wording,

".the evidence has not improved at all."

That is the kind of statement I'd expect from a pathological skeptic. or
someone totally ignorant of the research. which you are not. ignorant of the
research, that is.

Here are three elements of LENR research which show your "not improved at
all" statement to be total BS. or worse, intentionally misleading to those
readers who are not as knowledgeable about what has been accomplished by the
LENR research community:

1)      Calorimetry has drastically improved, which has only served to
improve the signal-to-noise (i.e., confidence level) of the results, so even
if your claims that the amount of heat hasn't improved (which I don't agree
with), the chances that the excess heat was due to error is much reduced due
to the excellent calorimetry that has been developed to make the
measurements.  NASA has confirmed the excess heat to their satisfaction.
only a pathological skeptic would argue against excess heat.

2)      Knowledge about what criteria must be met to get successful results
has definitely come out of the research.

3)      Due to #2, repeatability has most definitely improved since F&P's
work; some labs have reported better than 80% repeatability.

What bothers me about you is that you are quite knowledgeable about physics
in general, and about some of the LENR research, and yet you make statements
that are so blatantly wrong and misleading.  With the knowledge you have
about LENR research, you must be aware of these facts, but you choose to
mislead by not including relevant points which don't support your POV. which
don't support your agenda.  Over the past 6+ months, your postings have less
good technical analyses, and more of the above kinds of statements..

-Mark