Can you reference this Horace?  The only one to follow up that I know of is Dr.
Stiffler.

-----Original Message-----
From: Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 21, 2011 11:17 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Published today in the UK

There is a typo.  I meant to say: " Regarding your equation (6), it is
noteworthy that the speed of thermal pulses in fine metal wiskers, which are
propagated purely by conduction electron interaction,  is about 2 Vt = alpha*c."

It is indeed a nice article.  Congratulations!

 Regarding your equation (6), it is noteworthy that the speed of thermal pulses
in fine metal wiskers, which are propagated purely by conduction electron
interaction,  is about 2 Vt = alpha/c.

 Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/