Am 27.11.2011 12:05, schrieb Marcello Vitale:
Useless. If negative, the Rossi camp could safely claim that the Bologna guys still did not know how to get the process started correctly - that does seem to be something touchy even for Rossi. And if positive, the anti-Rossi camp could safely claim (just as now) that at least someone in group running the tests was in on the Rossi scam, and had fooled the others.

If university researchers cannot startup the device, then a customer cannot do it. Then it doesnt work as advertised and might be ready for R&D, but not ready for market.
Rossi himself could support them in this case.

A test can be set up in such a way that the output heat cannot been faked.
E.g. , if they succeed to heat some big radiators and measure this, errors are impossible.

Of course still then, some silly guy can assume fraud, and can say, the energy was faked.
In this case however, they have faked a room-heater.
This fake, however would be a true scientific miracle and sensation and worth reseach by itself ;-)

If it heats my room or boils my lunch then I dont care about faked energy, I happily use it. ;-)

Best regards,  Peter