I suggest Rossi is more skilled in the art of understanding and controlling his reactors than anyone on the planet. He was there so his health was also at risk. It is a cheap shot to suggest to suggest he intentionally risked the others health. You were not were, so how can you judge? I do remember after that incident, he always started the reactor with nobody in the room. Why? I would think to protect them from a run away reactor on start up?

AG