Gee wiz!

I sed something sort of like this about three to six months ago in the
Vort Collective. However, I'm sure what I said was stated much more
crudely.

I recall conjecturing that the aggregate "mass" existence of all those
fleeting virtual particles could possibly in themselves contribute to
the over-all dark matter gravity equation. I did NOT however elaborate
on the di-pole, positive/negative aspect. (Not my area of expertise!
;-) ) I only conjectured that perhaps a LOT of unexplained "mass"
might exist in the midst of all that naught quantum fluctuating going
on behind our back.

I wonder if I can find that old post of mine...

Can I pick up my Nobel Prize now?

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com