I'm working from currently published figures. $2 million for a 1 MW thermal plant and $500 k for the hot fluid to steam generator to steam turbine to Ac generator plus control systems, valves, pumps, waste heat radiators, etc.

My projection is based on what I believe may be achievable in the next 12 months and showing why a min COP of 20 is needed for a thermal MW class LENR plant with a capex of $1.50 / thermal watt to achieve a LCOE of around $0.02 / Ac kWh. As you should well know, in the end it is all about ROI. A LENR plant will need to show a superior ROI and significantly lower LCOE than any other Ac kWh generation technology or no one will take a change on it and it will be business as usual.

AG