On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Alan J Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

>  At 02:30 PM 12/5/2011, Mary Yugo wrote:
>
> We don't know what tests Ampenergo did -- perhaps it was more of the
> uncalibrated and error prone heat of vaporization of steam type experiments
> that Rossi is so fond of doing even though liquid coolant as used by Levi
> is much easier and better.  If you know what they did and what results they
> got
>

> I'd pay more attention to your rants if you actually READ the reports that
> are pointed to.
>

>  http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/McKubreMCHwhathappen.pdf
>
> See p. 32. As you see this is Run II. There were several others. McKubre
> remarked that he knows a highly qualified person who was present. I know
> several, and I know of other independent tests.

I read it. I guess I didn't recall it when I wrote the response because
it's hard worth remembering.  It's not even as good information as the
inadequate data provided by Levi from February 2011.  Without blanks and
calibrations such experiments are highly prone to measurement errors and
that's before you even get to cheating on Rossi's part.