"Collisions can be resonant too."

Please explain.

-Mark

From: Joshua Cude [mailto:joshua.c...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 1:01 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR Presentation by Joseph Zawodny, NASA Langley Research
Center Edit

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint
<zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

The END RESULT is brute force smashing things together. there is NO
resonance in that!  That is, and always has been, my point.  The actual
interaction of the particles is by brute force, NOT RESONANCE.

Collisions can be resonant too, but the goal of the experiments is energetic
collisions, so accelerators use resonance to achieve the goal. And again, if
you have an idea of how to produce exotic particles or probe the subatomic
world in another way, I'm sure you'd find an audience. But if you just say
"use resonance", you're gonna get ignored.