From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 7, 2011 5:03 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:a long paper about and mainly against the E-cat

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 3:21 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Of course you are making a good point that they did use extra equipment to
ensure that the steam was very dry.  The question is what is the dryness of the
steam before it entered those devices?  Do you have any reference to this
information?  Are we talking about only 5% at this point?

Water is never forced through boilers by design, so the steam would be more
than 90% dry. In the ecat, the input water flow is constant. If the power
doesn't keep up, water is forced out with the steam. And then it can be very
wet indeed.