Had anybody successfully reverse engineered the formula and process to make Coca Cola?

AG

On 12/23/2011 6:54 PM, Peter Gluck wrote:
Alig 2004 hasa asked:
You said that anybody can buy a 1Mw plant. Are you not afraid that one of the customers will steal the secret after the installation and use it before you are able to get the patent?

And Rossi has answered:

Difficult, also if I know that many competitors, like the clowns who are saying they have been able to copy my technology with a “ghost buster” , hope to buy a plant to actually copy it and fill up their empty boxes ( the moke ups they made to steal money from some uncautious investor). Is difficult, very difficult.

So he does not like competition and tries to convince the world his Catalyst
is a deep mystery, not accessible to common people/engineers/scientists.
--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania