Thank you for the suggestions on the earlier thread.
I get a digest and must learn how to Reply to a thread.

Before the discussion veered, the best way to advocate was listed (if I didn't miss any):

1. do not make a stink with the Navy
2. inform journalists what is up
3. buy a unit

1. Jed, I won't make a stink with the Navy. I do not want trouble for the lone woman researcher in this field. However, if a stink *does* need raising, just say the word.
Question: Is there another female cold fusion scientist?

2. It seems writing to journalists is a good idea, Harry. I will put something into this in the coming year.
Question: Any ideas on publications or journalists to target?

3. I'd love to buy a unit, M. I am on the list for the smaller units, when produced. But by that time, I will be gladly through with this advocating, as we will begin to live the reality sought after.

However, perhaps we can persuade Mr. Rossi to provide my old band Spam Allstars with a unit to power the first jam in Miami by cold fusion. In exchange, he can play drums!

I am at a relative's house for the holiday and without Internet access.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Ruby