Hi,
[snip]
>It is notable that the
>radioactive isotopes of these elements tend to have nonzero nuclear
>magnetic moments.

...notable perhaps, but hardly surprising. Pair forming results in stability,
hence nuclei with unpaired particles tend to be less stable, i.e. frequently
radioactive. Pair forming also results in cancellation of magnetic moments
(which is the very reason for the stability in the first place).
[snip]
>This tendency
>provides some degree of explanation for  the mysterious tendency for
>2H, 4H, and 6H transmutations, where none exists otherwise.  Here “H”
>means any isotope of hydrogen.

...I assume you mean that none otherwise would exist within your theory. Hydrino
molecules provide at least one other explanation for particle pairs, and Axil's
notion of entanglement may provide another (though it rubs me the wrong way ;).

>Best regards,
>
>Horace Heffner
>http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/

Regards,