This assumes Rossi has a nuclear reaction. There is reason to believe he might
not. Should that be proven, there may be little danger or delay.

________________________________
 From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:20 kW home E-Cat LCOE

Robert Leguillon <robert.leguil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

If LENR reactions are sufficiently branded as "dangerous", they could easily be
banned from personal use.

They might actually be dangerous. I do not think extensive tests have been
performed with rats and other species.

I doubt they are anywhere near as dangerous as fission reactions or even
burning coal, but it might not be prudent to allow them in houses. I sure
wouldn't want one!

If extensive tests reveal the reaction is safe, reactors may still be banned
for a while because of public perceptions shaped by propaganda from rival
energy producers. I do not think this ban will last for long. After a few
years, consumers will demand the laws be changed.