*It seems increasingly apparent to me that the fundamental causation of the
Rossi effect is an abundance of cooper pairs of protons at the surface of
the nickel nano-powder. These “quantum mechanical holes” explain how
radioactive nickel reaction products are avoided in the transmutation of
nickel to copper as recently explained by H. Heffner here at vortex.*

* *

*Acting as a semi-conductor, the increase in the quantity of these coherent
cooper pairs of protons as the reaction temperature increases at the
surface of the nano-powder directly corresponds to the Negative Temperature
Coefficient of conductivity as observed by Francesco Celani.*

* *

*Such phenomenon: increase in the quantity of these coherent cooper pairs
of protons, is correlated with heat production and increases in direct
proportion as the production of anomalous heat increases.*

* *

*Nano-powder produces proton “holes” at the center of each nano-granule, a
well know phenomena. The absorption of hydrogen quantum mechanically
organizes these protons to create coherent cooper pairs of protons which
serve as potent charge carriers at the surface of the nano-powder.*

* *

*In other words, the increase in electrical conductivity is a direct
measure of the abundance of proton cooper pairs. In the same way that
electron cooper pairs support superconnectivity, proton cooper pairs
reverse Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) of the resistance to a
semi-conductive negative resistance regime when large amounts of Hydrogen
are absorbed by nickel nano-powder thereby adding a sort of superconducting
 like quantum mechanical coherence to the nano-powder.*

* *

* *