On 2012-01-09 16:57, Jed Rothwell wrote:
See:

http://iccf15.frascati.enea.it/ICCF15-PROCEEDINGS.pdf

This is a large file, 96 MB. I had difficulty downloading it and viewing
it. I shall break it into two parts and upload it to LENR-CANR.org,
after lunch. I asked permission to do this. They gave me permission
years ago, but I asked again.

I suggest you to upload it on LENR-CANR.org as a multi-part zip file to be downloaded and extracted on users' hard drives for off-line reading, because such a large PDF file (even if split in two parts) will most likely cause problems with most web browsers' PDF viewer plug-in (hang-ups, memory problems, etc), in addition of potentially sucking much bandwidth if people were to read it exclusively online.

Cheers,
S.A.