From: Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint [mailto:zeropo...@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:55 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Storms on the "Space Show"

I would concur with Steven on the show, especially his description of the
segment with Pooley as the most 'entertaining'... I would call it comical.
Pooley kept on saying, "If you can't explain it, it isn't fusion."  Meaning, if
you can't explain it according to known theory, then it doesn't exist...
perfect example of how the human mind has substituted theory for religious
belief, and any experimental evidence to the contrary is dismissed based on
conflicting with that theory. Pooley has the scientific process backwards... I
also agree with SVJ that Pooley might do a cursory look-see at lenr.org, but
won't learn a single thing.

Not much new really, so anyone looking for new details will be disappointed.

-Mark