We're getting quite used to teasers. Here is another one on FreeEnergyTruth:

http://freeenergytruth.blogspot.com/2012/01/quality-not-quantity.html

The title 'quality, not quantity' seems to relate to the fact that not a
lot of articles were posted, lately, on FET.  Among the labels attached to
the article is the 'ap world exclusive' tag.
The site seems to have gone back to quantity mode right after this, one of
them about naysayer Steven Krivit, to which I get the feeling he actually
had wanted to write "told you so", but couldn't, yet.
Seems like someone got a real confidence boost out of something, here.