I agree. This changes things significantly. It will be interesting to see how this is achieved. It's simple enough to change a cartridge with the nickel powder but how is the hydrogen taken care of? Perhaps the whole reactor core including the hydrogen storage is built into some sort of cartridge which then gets returned to the supplier for refilling / recycling much like gas cylinders.