The calculation in the link below appears to be in large error because the
conversion from kWH to MeV is wrong by 1E19 (1 kWH = 2.25E19 MeV).  What I
get is that the association energy of 1g of H to 1g of H2 would be 60 wH
(0.06 kWH), which would be way lower than the magnitude of energy reported
by Rossi.

Anyone else get a different answer?

--

Regards,