I wish "60 Minutes" would update their story on CF.  It's been enough time
to see where all the "promising research" of the old program has gotten.
And I'd looooooooooooooooooooove to see them approach Rossi and Defkalion.
In my estimation, that would be absolutely hilarious.  Ever see the number
Dateline NBC did on Dennis Lee, Jeff Otto and their idiotic scam injecting
on-board-generated hydrogen into cars and claiming doubling of mileage
figures?

Video and transcripts of the Lee "HHO" car runs on water story
here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29899191/ns/dateline_nbc-the_hansen_files_with_chris_hansen/t/fast-money-car-device-sellers-scheme-unravels/#.TxYa0YHW5ls

"60 Minutes" on CF here:  http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4955212n
from 2009.