EL,

Ah, right.. thanks. That was much more in line with what I remembered.

They just reacted on ecatnews.com:

We are in a very early stage don't get too optimistic. Please don't bother the domain owner, we will publish proper contact info on the site when we make progress with our experiments.

Not much to be expected soon, then.

Andre