Now in this time of research and application, I seem to have reached a finality
with bulb demonstrations, with the first beginning tommorow. I have made good
tests today with the principle using a 15 watt bulb as the load. But first one
must fathom what is going on...

Harvey D Norris wrote:

> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AudJdtb4CqF7vnyEjBRabBrsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120120181817AA383Fw
>
> When historically,(what year) did Tesla and Westinghouse demonstrate the
> superiority of AC vs DC for power.?
> Having seemingly found a 2nd example of this beyond belief, I need to
> determine the historical precedent for the first so called "War of the
> Currents", where Edison lost the battle to Tesla, and when AC was found
> superior to DC for power delivery over distance. I would imagine a date of
> 1897 might be set, where Tesla/ Westinghouse first exhibited the technology
> at the Chicago Worlds Fair.
>
> ANSWER:
> wikipedia:
>
> The "end" of the "War of Currents" was marked in 1891 by the International
> Electro-Technical Exhibition â€" 1891 in Frankfurt Germany (Die
> Elektrotechnische Ausstellung). During this exposition a three phase AC power
> system developed by Mikhail Dolivo-Dobrovolsky and Oerlikon was able to send
> power over 109 miles from Lauffen to Frankfurt. It successfully operated
> motors and lights at the fair. Many corporate technical representatives
> (including E.W. Rice of Thomson-Houston Electric Company (what became General
> Electric)) attended. The technical advisors and representatives were
> impressed. The following year General Electric formed and immediately
> invested heavily in AC power (at this time Thomas Edison's opinions on
> company direction were muted by President Coffin and the GE board of
> directors). Westinghouse was already ahead in AC, but it only took a few
> years for General Electric to catch up, mainly thanks to Charles Proteus
> Steinmetz, a Prussian
 mathematician who was the first person to fully understand AC power from a
solid mathematical standpoint. General Electric hired many talented new
engineers to improve its design of transformers, generators, motors and other
apparatus. In Europe Siemens and Halske became the dominant force. Three phase
60 Hz at 120 volts became the dominant system in North America while 220-240
volts at 50 Hz became the standard in Europe.
> Source(s):
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Curr…
 Now the second example that I am refering to was made today
Dual Channel Scopings of Secondaries to be placed in Series from (corrected)
666 Machine; ~ 60 degree Time Difference from poles over Identical Phase
Series! This actually explains how fields in near unison can exist from the
combinations.
http://youtu.be/CBR1z5WaKAE
HDN
Now from here the tests with bulbs will corroborate my claims, I suppose.
Todays test indicated that with a 15 watt bulb 180 volts would exist from a 22
volt alternator, with all the energy passed through the air through this air
core method refered to as the 666 machine. Both methods use 4/1 step up
transformers. However given this load and this input the forcasted DC
conversion voltage across the bulb will be only 120 volts. So given the above
facts I can show 22 volts input using a 4 fold transformer producing 180 volts
to 15 watt load, which produces 50% better efficiency to that load as predicted
by theory. The 22 volt alternator using a 4/1 step up transformer will light
the bulb over 50% greater then what 120 volt wall voltage will produce, I
imagine, since the  heated filament has a non linear resistance.

Thus I feel that in demonstrating these facts, I might be defeating my purposes
here, and if I can deliver the goods, I should seek a patent first. It could be
a "new" war of the currents where once again the AC application may become
superior to the former known DC application as the most sensible conversion of
3 phase energy to a common resistive load.

It could be a gold mine as they say, so whats the issue of rights to the gold
mine you discovered. Should I just put up private local demonstrations of the
process and then hope for investors to generate the patent application costs?
It doesnt seem wise to put it on the internet openly. I remember some time ago
there was discussions about how disclosures of an idea will make the patent
application difficult, as a prior disclosure somehow invalidates the claim. Any
comments from the vortex rat pack here?
Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/