From: Jouni Valkonen [mailto:jounivalko...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:46 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:REMOVING RULE2 VIOLATORS, 'subscribe' blocked.

This is great, I just cleaned my inbox from about 700 unread messages. I hope
that we will get more quality and less quantity in near future.

If someone is too active and produces too little meaningful content, could we
issue a warning system, that unless a poster reduces his/her posting frequency
to one mail per day, he/she will be banned? My opinion still is, that voicing
negative opinions is not bad itself, but flooding my inbox with meaningless and
nonconstructive 'trolling' is the problem.

    –Jouni

On 24 January 2012 04:27, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson

> Thank you for your recent cleaning efforts, Bill.

I love watching the water vortex after pushing the handle.