Hi Mark,

there have been two different news lately:
The first one being that Ampenergo seemingly has gone "inactive" (although I don't know what this exactly means, if this is even the company which is related to Leonardo, how this would affect Rossi, etc.):
http://ecatnews.com/?p=1897

Second: The University of Bologna has seemingly terminated the contract with Rossi, as Krivit has posted:
http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/01/24/university-of-bologna-terminates-relationship-with-rossi/

I would like to know what Focardi and Levi think of that. Doesn't look like a good start for Rossi, the riddle...

Wolf

In the interim, while the Collective was being purged of trolls, there were a few comments that went on thru the backup vortex, and I'd like to bring one very insightful comment by Mr. Beene over to this, the main forum, for posterity...

The thread was about Rossi and DGT, what the coming year will bring, and the likelihood of who gets to commercialization first... Jones summed it up like this:

"I think it will probably **be**** neither, but it will be **because of** both"

That is almost poetic...

-m