was absent before.

From: Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint

RE: Jones 'the color of vortex'
The video dude says:
"I am building Kapanadze type coils and modulating them with audio waves
with multiple harmonics"

So, he is modulating the coil with audio-frequencies (20Hz to 20Khz???), and
the bulb is somewhere in the circuit containing the K-coil(s)??? Have I got
that right?

-mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKzkvoTsixY&feature=related

why is this light emission blue? The implications of a tungsten filament
emitting at a higher frequency than expected is intriguing ...