"The Antagonists" is a better-directed epithet.  Although "pseudo-skeptics"
does capture an important dimension of the crime against humanity, it
doesn't get as close to the heart of the matter.  Perhaps a phrase
involving "establishment" would be even better.  "The Inquisitors" might be
better than "The Antagonists".