Vortex:

By coincidence I will be in Chicago on the 11th and in the "Spirit" of the year of "Cold Fusion" :) I thought I would go see the film. Anyone from the Vortex planning to attend the event. Just Curious.

Ransom

http://www.137films.org/NewsDetailPage/Work-in-progress-screening.

"The Believers" test screening February 11

Work-in-Progress Screening of The Believers at The Gene Siskel Film Center
If you've been waiting to see our new film, The Believers, now is
your chance! The Chicago Council on Science and Technology is
presenting a work-in-progress screening of The Believers on Saturday,
February 11 at noon at the Gene Siskel Film Center, and filmmakers
Monica Ross and Clayton Brown will be in attendance for a Q & A
session after the film.

You can attend for free by becoming a 137 Films Backer.  Click here
for information on how to do it.

We hope to see you on February 11!

Harry