the tittle was not "admin forum", but associates cornet... and talk of
companies for building and science... mean partners, mean real stuff and
not only cash

one more evidence that Defkalion is not an Internet Dog Company.

and the quick removal mean, that they want to keep quiet and don't want to
spread evidence they are real...
Like Bruce Schneier say for detecting terrorists and alike, I believe in
Profiling more than pretended hard evidence.