What was the point in the 1 MW sales then if he didn't need the money?
Couldn't he have partnered with someone without the wasted time on the 1 MW
plant?  You really don't think his customers are reverse engineering his
technology if it is a 64 trillion dollar business?  Dick Smith is just another
customer and Rossi said customers can run whatever tests they want.  Rossi is
making pure profit with just a simple test.  Rossi should spend a little less
time on blogging and calling people snakes when he could be making money with
business.  Rossi said he didn't care if the results are published to the
public.  Making a million e-cats is going to take a lot of money.  Where is he
getting his money from?  Nothing he does makes any sense, unless he's an idiot
who stumbled upon cold fusion or he is a fraud.  Almost everything has been
Rossi said, and most of what Rossi said has been lies.  Why is there any reason
to believe anything he says?  I was willing to wait until March 31 before I
decided if Rossi was a fraud or not, but right now I'm leaning heavily towards
being a fraud because of the lies he has told.  I am under no obligation to
believe Rossi's claims if he won't allow a legitimate test that benefits him
greatly.  Again, what happened to the non-secretive 1 MW customer?  Rossi said
it would take about 3 months for that sale right after his October 28th
demonstration.  It has been over 3 months and there is no news at all.