Regarding:

> http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=580&cpage=3#comment-185662
>
>> Andrea Rossi
>> February 16th, 2012 at 7:21 AM
>>
>> IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
>>
>> Information regarding Leonardo Corporation’s Commercial License Policy:
>> Since some clown ( probably a “millionaire” clown, who has teamed up with
>> a puppet snake) has put on the net an unvalid invoice from Leonardo
>> Corporation, while our attorneys are working on the issue, I deem opportune
>> to clarify the policy of Leonardo Corporation regarding the commercial
>> licenses.
>> We give exclusive commercial licenses for limited territories. When the
>> interested persons ask to us a commercial license to sell the E-Cats we make
>> an offer. The price of the license depends on many factors, regarding the
>> Territory. If the interested persons agree upon the text that we propose, we
>> send a text of an agreement, which is obviously covered by NDA. The
>> uncorrect persons do not respect the NDA and our attorneys take care of
>> them. After the interested persons sign the agreement, we send an invoice,
>> and the agreement is deemed valid only after the payment of the license fee
>> is done within the term agreed. If the payment is not done, the agreement
>> expires and that invoice for which the payment has not been made is
>> compensated in the accounting by a credit memo.
>> When a Customer asks to buy a product of Leonardo Corp, he is addressed to
>> the proper licensee.
>> All the persons interested to our commercial licenses can send the request
>> and a description of their organization to:
>> i...@leonardocorp1996.com
>> I must add that practically all the world’s Territories have been already
>> licensed. Soon we will organize a convention of all our Licensees, for the
>> presentation of the E-Cat, in the final shape that will be marketed, and in
>> that occasion we will give the full list of all our Licensees. The most
>> important Territories in which we have not yet found the right licensee are:
>> 1- Russia
>> 2- Japan
>> We take this occasion to solicit the People interested to these
>> territories to contact us. Attention: we give the licences only to
>> Organizations which are settled inside the Territories for which they want
>> to buy the license.
>> Warm Regards,
>> Andrea Rossi
>> CEO of Leonardo Corp.

I assume this is in reference to the following PDF file of an alleged
INVOICE posted on Krivit's NET site:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiECat/Solihin-Millin/20120127Rossi-Invoice-Redact.pdf

Rossi's seems to be claiming this alleged document is nothing more
than a complete fabrication. I see three possible scenarios that come
to mind in regards to what this could possibly mean for Krivit.

SCENARIO ONE: Depending on how one interprets what Rossi is actually
saying here it still seems conceivable to me that Leonardo Corp
actually did send this document to Bryon New Energy Charitable Trust.
However, it's not clear to me whether the document was an actual bill
or just an initial proposal to pay a certain amount of money in
exchange for a product. It's possible the "invoice" Krivit received
was incomplete, meaning that there may have been additional pages
containing wording that spelled out specific terms and conditions. In
my own experience requests (invoices) for services or products between
interested parties are sent out all the time with dollar figures
attached on the last page. It's all part of the on-going negotiation
process. It's called bargaining! Negotiations of this nature are
typically done IN PRIVATE. In my view, if this really was a document
pertaining to a private on-going negotiation process I think it was
unethical for Krivit to have posted it.

Perhaps someone with some lawyer experience can comment more on this
conjecture of mine, and clarify any misconceptions I might have
created. Jones! You up to the challenge?

SCENARIO TWO: Krivit deliberately and with full knowledge posted out
on NET what he knew to be a fabrication in an attempt to defame Rossi.
(I find this very hard to believe. In fact I don't believe it.)

SCENARIO THREE: Someone Krivit presumably believes to be a trusted
source gave him this "invoice." The "trusted source" convinced Krivit
that it was an authentic "invoice". Krivit, wanting to believe it was
an authentic document, subsequently posted out on NET in an attempt to
defame Rossi. It also implies that Krivit was himself scammed.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks