________________________________
 Von: OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson <orionwo...@charter.net>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 20:08 Samstag, 18.Februar 2012

>This is fascinating. Damn! Wish I knew Italian.

Well. At least the Italians and Greeks have a feeling for drama and comedy.
To perform the interview in a Toscany vine cellar has style and adequacy.
Anticipates the age of energy-abundance, when e-cats are used to keep the vine
at temperature.
Americans presumably would have lots of high-tech-gadgets as a background, and
dream of something interstellar.

Reminds me of Zappa:
"The chances are fifty-fifty,  that I might have something to say",
which was a substantial contribution to epistemology.

Amen.