From: pagnucco <pagnu...@htdconnect.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 20, 2012 3:01 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A brief, semi-classical take on Widom-Larsen theory

Alain,
I am trying to find minimal semi-classical models for W-L theory.
uantum W-L theory requires intense local e-m fields.
Metallic nano-structures can super-focus coulomb and magnetic fields.
urface probes show huge amplifications at nano-sized "hotspots" - even
fter 2-Dimensional filtering which smudges and attenuates peaks.
Does a "hotspot" electron passing free protons (with equal, opposite
omentum) or an immobile proton experience enough ampere force long enough
o overcome the 780 KeV barrier, producing a ULMN?
Using classical physics, the two references I cited indicate that in
anostructures, conduction electrons' momentum, inertial mass and magnetic
nergy can be vastly larger than in macroscopic circuits.  Maybe a
emi-classical analysis can yield reasonable results - if actual field
trengths, charge densities, electron velocities,... are used?
re entanglement, nonlocality, Bose condenscation, ... really needed?
I'm uncertain.  Good data is hard to find.
Thanks for the reply,
ou Pagnucco