To reiterate, the screens are here:

http://lenr-canr.org/index/tabs/tabs.php

Suggestions welcome.

I could add any number of features but I will resist the temptation. Keep
it simple.

I plan to modernize the rest of the screens. That is easy compared to
finding software to do this. Software that actually works, that is. To
change the rest of the screens I can use the Namo Web editor I have. I
guess I will put the menus on top in the tab format that everyone uses
these days.

I may resort to Wordpress. I did learn how to use it along the way to doing
this. It is easy. But ugly!

There is probably a database handler built into Wordpress somewhere, or as
a Plugin, but I'll be darned if I can find it. They have a million add-on
Plugins, written by god-knows-who, without adequate documentation:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

I notice the top listed Plugin "WP Supercache" converts Wordpress code from
dynamically generated to static HTML, to make it go faster. Gee. I have
been writing static HTML for like, 20 years . . . (I know, I get it . . .)

I do not think much of crowd-sourced software but even the White House uses
Wordpress. You will be assimilated.