What was interesting in the e-catsite.com article was this:

". soon on this site I will post an article and details regarding an LANR
(lattice-assisted nuclear reaction) patent that has been translated into
English and made available to this site by its author.  The patent was
originally granted in Belgium in the 1990s but has since lapsed.  The author
has requested that I publish that information here as he wishes it to be
shared and widely disseminated."

Does anyone know who he is referring to?

RE: Rossi/NI situation.

My assumption all along was that NI was helping more with
engineering/technical *advice* on how to monitor the various parameters.
they have extensive experience in that area.  There would be no need for NI
to remain actively involved for any length of time once the instrumentation
design was completed. at that point, NI might just be a supplier, but even
that is unlikely since their products tend to be quite pricey, and Rossi
wants to keep the price as low as possible.

-Mark