Hi Michael,

How did you determine that iron was present?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Foster

This work is based on the assumption that there is no iron deposited in the
carbon "soot". Years ago I did a number of experiments that convinced me
that carbon can be transmuted into iron in an electric arc. I am certainly
not the first person to observe this, but I did extensive testing on the
results and found unequivocally that iron is created from carbon under the
right conditions. I'll bet these folks didn't bother to test for the
presence of iron in their ferromagnetic carbon.

M.