Cold Fusion Now has moved back home.

Check out the new digs at our old address:
http://coldfusionnow.org/

We have a web expert Wolfgang Knoerr from Berlin, Germany who has volunteered to join our effort, and we are real happy to have him.

It will be almost two years that we have been writing letters, holding outreach events, learning about the subtleties of this intersection of science and drama, and there was alot to Import from the old Wordpress.com site.

The new platform has alot of broken links, and none of the video embeds came through during the process. It will be a while till its all fixed, and it needs some tweaking, like making the links stand out more (you can hardly see them) but I think it's going to be way better in the end...

What do you think? Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ruby