Personally, I don't have a big problem with them taking some more time. Their silence over the past days just confirms that they have been busy hosting. And I can imagine that it takes a while to put the results in writing in a way that pleases both DGT and the government officials. That is: if they decide to publish. Nowhere did they say or promise they will. The only thing DGT said is that after the tests these institutions are free to publish wherever they want.

What worries me more is the fact that where they used to say "7 well-known research centers and organizations from Greece and abroad", they are now talking about "Authorities" and "high level officials". Somehow they make it sound like they have just suits visiting./