My first statement is only correct if the putative cooler is an active
cooling system. By that I mean it is behaving like the diode
equivalent of a heat pump. A heat pump requires an external input of
energy that is equal to or greater than the heat transferred out of
the system. In this system the input energy is electrical and is less
than the heat energy transferred out of the system so it qualifies as
OU.

OTOH, if it is a passive cooling system, which simply cools by
emitting radiation, it wouldn't qualify as OU.  However, as David
Roberson pointed out this cooling process  differs from how an ideal
black body is suppose to cool.

Harry